Okay, I just went through the freezer and my deep freeze and through out 1 1/2 garbage bags of very old or freezer burn items. I also moved all of my protein (except for beans) into the freezer in the kitchen. I don't have as much as I thought. I have: Salmon Tilapia 2 whole chickens (on the small size) 3 meals of chicken 1 pkg turkey bacon 1 roll of ground turkey 1 roll of pork sausage 1 hamburger patty I thought I had more ground meat. Not good. Payday is not until Friday so here is my meaus: Breakfast: cereals eggs, toast and bacon waffles or pancakes Lunches: leftovers peanut butter and jelly sandwiches tuna sandwiches Dinners: chicken thighs, boiled new potatoes and veggie salmon, corn and veggie sloppy joes with a bean stretcher added whole chicken, peas, carrots and onions spaghetti tilapia, peas and carrots Also on Friday we are going out to eat to celebrate Ian's college graduation. Not sure where yet. I will not need anything from the grocery story. I have the...
Comments
Post a Comment