September already !!

I have been losing track of days it seems.  September has been busy already.  We have basically wrapped up the garden early.  I only have banana peppers and  bell peppers left.  We decided against a fall garden because of the weather.  Speaking of weather - we have been receiving the rain that we need back in June and July.  We have more forecast tonight.  Maybe we should have done a fall garden.  Oh well.

Rachel still hasn't moved home yet and she keeps giving me excuses as to why she has not yet.  It is getting frustrating for me as I have moved my craft room and they damaged one of my bookcases to the point that we needed to toss it, trust me we tried every thing to fix it, and then if she doesn't move back home I will be angry that I had to move it to start with.

I just finished mending a pair of jeans for Ian and he is on his way for them.  I enjoy helping with the kids when they want clothing repaired because it shows me that they have learned not to just toss and buy new when you don't have to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018