Week #15 Meal Plan

ok, well I am not quite settled on what meal on what night but I have a general idea of what we are going to have. Breakfast: cereal, muffins, eggs and toast Lunch: leftovers or sandwiches Dinners: sloppy joes chicken, sweet potatoes and veggie baked pasta chicken, mashed potatoes, veggie homemade pizza fish, corn and green veggie date night Snacks: popcorn, zucchini bread The sales on meat have not been really good recently (with my small budget) so I am using what is in my freezer and pantry but it is starting to get bare. This week skinless boneless chicken is on sale so I will most likely pick some up for next week. The weather is suppose to warm up again so I am back to warm weather meals again. I have not made chili or taco soup yet this year because dh only wants those in cold weather and this year we just haven't been cold yet. Our spring garden has done a lot better with the colder weather so hopefully I will have some crops to harvest soon.

Comments

  1. meat sales are not what they used to be here either - makes it hard to stretch the grocery funds, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018