Week #16 Meal Plan

I know I am late with this this week. Just couldn't get a plan in place. It doesn't help that dh has a door on top of my deep freeze so I can't get in there to see what I have. So, I am using what is in the fridge, freezer and pantry this week. Sunday: scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and toast; hot dogs and slaw; taco soup Monday: cold cereal, milk; sandwiches; grilled cheese and tomato soup Tuesday: peanut butter toast; sandwiches; chicken thighs, mashed sweet potatoes, green veggie Wednesday: blueberry muffins; sandwiches; baked pasta and salad Thursday: oatmeal; sandwiches; chicken lo mein Friday: blueberry muffins; sandwiches; date night Saturday: eggs, turkey bacon and toast; hot dogs and mac salad; homemade pizza Snacks: popcorn and pretzels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018