Week #13 Meal Plan

David is on spring break this week so I have been mega busy. Here is what we have eaten so far and the rest of the weeks plan.

Breakfast:

cold cereal, eggs and toast


Lunch:

hot dogs and slaw, sandwiches, leftovers


Dinners:

grilled chicken on salad x2
chicken lo mien
sloppy joes
hamburgers
date night
homemade pizza


We have been working on the house this week. Inside and out. The garden is weeded and now I am just praying for rain. :) Grass has been mowed. Inside we are still working on the master bathroom. It has been tiled (floor), painted and grouted, We have replaced the towel rack and the toilet paper holder. I have purchased two new faucets and a new light fixture. David is painting all of the doors also. I still need to purchase we electrical fixtures then we will be done.

So far I have only spent $45 on groceries. I will go grocery shopping this afternoon for more lunch stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018