Finally ..... rain

We are finally getting rain. Unfortunately it had to come with its friends, wind and hail. My garden is so happy to receive the rain. We have a spring garden in - cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, rutabaga and kohlrabi. Some of the cabbage has not made it but hopefully with the rain the ret will perk up.

I have some heirloom seeds ordered, through my bff, I am getting early wonder beets, henderson black seed lettuce, tom thumb lettuce and giant white seeded sunflowers. I can't wait to plant them. We are needing a load or two of top soil and mushroom soil for part of the garden. It is very tired looking and last year we needed get much in this area. Hoping to plant tomatoes, green and banana peppers, zucchini and cucumbers. Maybe some peas and beans if I get ambitious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018