Menu Mondays

This is for the rest of this week.

Monday - chicken, broccoli salad, and corn
Tuesday - pork lo mein
Wednesday - taco soup
Thursday - mini pizzas
Friday - zesty chicken orzo
Saturday - pork chops, mashed potatoes and carrots

Breakfast will be a choice of oatmeal, muffins or cold cereal
Lunches will be a choice of turkey sandwiches, leftovers and soup.

I do my shopping later today so I will let you know tomorrow how I did. I don't need a lot because our cupboards and freezer is full. :)

Comments

  1. How did you do with November grocery budget?
    I hope you made your goal, but this is such a hard time to do it with all the holidays and rising prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was over budget again. Not by much but I was. My daughter was home for a long weekend and that messed things up. I forgot how much a college student can eat.

    How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Trudy
    I did terrible last month - we had houseguests for more than a week that have picky palattes and different health restrictions. and we've had an income increase so I went a little crazier than usual - but this week, I am back to spending my alloted cash and so far, so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018