Menu Mondays

I thought I would post my menus from now until next payday. I have only $25 left but I am confident that it will be enough.

11/3 - chicken, potatoes, carrots and snow peas from the garden
11/4 - white bean soup with chorizo and kale
11/5 - mini pizza using Grand biscuits
11/6 - spaghetti
11/7 - hamburgers
11/8 - taco soup
11/9 - chicken, potatoes and a green veggie
11/10 - baked pasta with turkey sausage
11/11 - chicken, corn and carrots
11/12 - sloppy joes
11/13 - out to eat with friends

I have figured out that the only things I need (as of right now) are diced tomatoes, tortillas and bread. Maybe some pretzels for my honey. I am disappointed that I am already out of home canned tomatoes. I will have to do a lot more next year.

Breakfast is usually boiled eggs and zucchini bread for my honey. Cereal or oatmeal for me. My ds takes whatever and most of the time unfortunately misses it.

Lunches are normally sandwiches for ds and I and leftovers for my honey.

Snacks are typically popcorn, chips and homemade salsa or pretzels.

Comments

  1. you're doing great!
    very few people would be able to feed their family so nicely on your current budget.
    we homemakers do what we gotta do, don't we?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018