Got to Love ..... Turkey

The other night I cook an 11.6 lb turkey. It was falling off the bone almost when I served it at dinner along with stuffing and green beans. A little taste of heaven ... yummm We have had turkey sandwiches today and tonight I think I am going to try turkey tetranzzi. I have found a new recipe that sounds good and I have all of the ingredients. :) If it is a keeper I will post the recipe. What are some of the things that you like to fix with cooked turkey? I will sometimes make a "thanksgiving" casserole. I also like to fix turkey stir-fry.

Tomorrow I might serve some turkey with baked potatoes and carrots. Yummy

Comments

  1. I also cooked a turkey last night, it was a small one that we bought cheap around Thanksgiving. I also like to cook turkey until it falls off the bone but this little turkey was a tough one and just didn't get quite as tender as I prefer.
    I tasted very good though.

    I will put most of our extra meat in the freezer for later, I am a big fan of pot pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to make Turkey Alfredo (not good for you diet) but taste great and oh so easy!

    Cook 1 bag of egg noodles( If you use 2/3 of the bag of egg noodles then just one jar of Bertolli)
    Combine with one or two jars of Bertolli Alfredo sauce.
    Combine with 1 1/2 cups of Turkey
    Top with parmesean cheese

    Bake in 13 x9x 2 375 degrees for 30 minutes
    Serve with Garlic toast

    This taste great.

    Visit our site at www.glossymoney.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018