February's Goals

With a new month starting tomorrow I took the time to think about goals for February. Here we go.

1. The weight loss goal will stay the same = 5 pounds

2. I will continue to cull through my clothes and donate to Goodwill.

3. Get my taxes done as well as Ian's and Rachel"s. Have them all e-filed by the end of the month.

4. Continue to pay down bills. Total saved per month so far: $113 per month.

5. Start working on Christmas gifts. Finish afghans this month.

6. Finish organizing my coupons and start using them more consistently.

7. Stay within our budget. #6 will help a lot in this area.

Like I did this month I will revisit at the end of the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018