Time for Goals

With January usually comes with setting goals for oneself. I am no different. However this year I have been trying to be more realistic. Setting a goal to lose weight is to general but I tend to be to specific also. So here is what I have come up with so far:

1. I hope to lose 5 pounds a month. I think this is doable.

2. I will cull through my clothes and remove those that no longer fit or something I will never wear again. Take to Goodwill.

3. I need to be better organized with our tax information so next years goes easier.

4. I need to focus on the craft supplies that I already have and try hard to not purchase anything that I don't absolutely needs.

5. Start to focus on paying down debt. I have one that will be paid off in January and one in February. I need to look at the rest of it to gauge the rest of them.

That is it for now. I hope to have monthly goals also. I need to be held more accountable with my goals.

Comments

  1. Great goals. I am hoping to lose weight,too. It is so hard,because I have to sit a LOT.the music playing on your blog is very lovely. One of my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018