Revisiting January Goals

Well it is the last day of January already. It seems like it was just New Years and here we are staring February in the face. I thought I would revisit my goals for this month.

1. Lose 5 pounds = not good. I gained 2 pounds. When I am stressed I eat and this was a stressful month. Even too much of good things are not good.

2. Cull through my clothes = I have started this but I am not done yet.

3. Get better organized for next tax season = Success !! I found an expandable folder that is designed for taxes and it has been placed where I can find it. I already have some of this years info in it already.

4. Don't buy craft supplies just because = I have had to buy some to finish a piece I am working on. I did buy some for my next project but I haven't spent a lot this month.

5. Pay down bills = Success again !! We have paid off a hospital bill this month. This has freed up $113 a month. Now on to the next bill.

Now on to next month.

Comments

  1. Trudy! Hi, I'll definitely follow you - but don't see the button to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, found it! Now following! Looks like a great blog and thanks for following Cozy Seaside Homestead!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018