More snow !! and good news

Wow !! As I type we are getting more snow. Schools are closed for the third day straight. I am so glad that I don't have young children anymore. My teacher husband is fine with it. He has been working on lesson plans that will go into next week now.

On to the good news -- my ds who has been out of work since the middle of October has found himself a full time job !!!! Yeah !! Praise God. He will start on Jan 21. He will keep his weekend job until he gets past the 90 day window and then will consider quitting the weekend job. He is going to work really hard at getting his bills caught up and then paid off. We are so happy for him.

School starts on Thursday for dd. Her classes are MWF but her internship is Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I wish she was being paid for this but she is enjoying it. She is taking 15 hours this semester and she is done with her general required courses. So she is in her major now. She has maintained her GPA so her hope scholarship is still in place. She is motivated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018