Menus March 31 - April 6

I know I have been MIA the last couple of weeks.  My dh has been home on his spring break and I have been giving him my full attention.  :)

Here is this weeks menu:

Sunday:  Easter meal - Ham, sweet potatoes, asparagus, broccoli salad, homemade cranberry sauce
               Dinner - leftovers

Monday:  Chicken, sweet potatoes, asparagus

Tuesday:  Ham, mashed potatoes and veggie

Wednesday:  Spaghetti with meat sauce

Thursday:  Chicken, mashed potatoes and veggie

Friday:  Fish, coleslaw, veggie

Saturday:  lunch - hot dogs and slaw
                 dinner - Turkey sausage, mashed potatoes and veggie


Breakfast is choice of protein shake, eggs and sausage or cold cereal

Lunch is choice of leftovers, sandwiches or mac and cheese

Snacks are choice of popcorn, pretzels or chips and salsa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018