Grocery Shop Dec 30, 2017

It has seems like I have lived in the grocery store the past month but today is different.  You see Friday was payday and after paying the bills and the incidentals I have $30 left for food for two weeks for two adults.  Now I have quite a bit of meat in the freezer and the pantry is not overfull but it is not empty either.  Doable but scary.  So I made my grocery list, listened to dh's requests and went to the grocery store.  Here is what I got:

2 big bags of tortilla chips
2 lb velvetta  cheese
1 pkg hot dogs
1 pkg hot dog buns
2 cans of mushrooms
2 small boxes of fish sticks
1 container sour cream
1 container cottage cheese
1 bag whole wheat flour
1 container ice cream
bologna, 1 pkg
1 dozen eggs
drink mix
2 containers wet dog food
1 can enchilada sauce

I spent $32.07.  I did have a couple of dollars that I had found extra.  Not bad really I think.  Dh had requested the tortilla chips, velvetta cheese, fish sticks and hot dogs.  The cottage cheese is the only thing I needed for lasagna and the enchilada sauce is the only thing I needed for chicken taco soup.

Next post will be meal plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018