Menus for Jan 8-31

Okay,  I know I am behind in planning my menus but until the pantry got set up I wasn't sure what I had.  Here goes for the rest of the month:

8th - Chicken Stew
9th - Meatball Subs
10th - Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, veggie
11th - Chicken in crockpot, potatoes and veggie
12th - Spaghetti
13th - leftovers
14th - Soft Tacos
15th - Chicken, corn and veggie
16th - Pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw
17th - Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
18th - Fish, Peas and veggie
19th - Chicken, potatoes and veggies
20th - Taco Soup
21st - Pork Chops, peas and veggie
22nd - Chicken stir-fry and rice
23rd - Eating out
24th - Spaghetti
25th - Chili
26th - Ham, sweet potatoes and green beans
27th - Chicken, stuffing and veggie
28th - Hamburgers, cole slaw
29th - Baked Ziti
30th - Chicken fajitas
31st - leftovers or soup and sandwiches

These are subject to be moved around.  Most meals are just dh and I as dd is going back to school.  Ds, Ian works most nights.  Most leftovers will be used for lunches for David the following day.  Most of this is in the house already in the pantry or the freezer.  I think all I need to round out the month is milk and fresh fruit though I do have home canned fruit and some frozen fruit.  So maybe I can avoid buy fresh fruit.

I am still debating ordering the Angel Food this month.  I need to make a decision by this weekend.

Comments

  1. How funny! I just looked at your menu and we both had leftovers tonight!
    ours was good and so easy - I think I should cook double and just do leftovers more often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018