First Weekend of Summer

My dh is a teacher and Friday was his last day officially. So this is our first weekend of summer. We tackled the craft room/den Saturday and Sunday with so much energy that both of us are tired today. I am starting to see floors and walls. Yeah !!!! Dd, Rachel, has one more week of US History 1020? (the second one you take in college). Next week is starts Developmental Psy.

Today, being Memorial Day, we ended up grilling inside due to rain. We grilled at lunch as both children work this evening. Now, of course, it is beautiful outside. Oh well.

This week, dh and ds are going into his classroom to paint (Tuesday and Wednesday), I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and I need to grocery shop Friday as it is payday. I will continue to work in the craft room and the rest of the house. Must go - have a blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018