Finally.....

We are back to "normal". After three snow days and a five day weekend my honey is back to work. We heard on the radio, on the way to his carpool site, that his school district has used all of there snow days for this school year. Yeah. This means if there are anymore they are either go on weekends or tack it on the end of the year.

I need to carry over the eating from the pantry challenge to this month. I didn't realize how much we eat out until last month. So I am hoping to eat from my pantry this month with only buying milk, fresh stuff and non food items unless I find an amazing deal on something we use.

I am going to start today -- better late than never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018