Feb Chaallenge

Rain, rain. I guess it is better for Tennessee then snow snow. ~smile~ I love snow though. My honey has already used all of his snow days though so I guess we better not have much snow. As for our meals yesterday:

Breakfast: cereal and skim milk, banana
Lunch: leftovers or cereal
Dinner: baked chicken, broccoli with cheese, peas and carrots.
Snack: popcorn

Today is normally my shopping day but I do not have a car. So I will plan menus around what I have and see what I absolutely need. I will pick it up tomorrow or Monday. Sunday I like to try and stay home and relax after worship. Of course, this Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday so I might have to purchase a few things for that.

God Bless

Comments

  1. the schools here have used all their snow days too and we have another storm expected to come through late Sunday night.

    hope your Feb. challenge goes well - I did get my freezer spaces cleaned out as I wanted to in Jan, for Feb, I hope to eat down the pantry somewhat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018