Getting Into a Routine

This is my first "at home" day in a long time. So what am I doing? Sleeping in and then computer. What a waste of a good morning most folks would say but for me it is heaven.

Thursday is the one day that Rachel has a ride to and from school. So Thursday shall become my day to stay home and let David have the car. Don't get me wrong, I don't mine running Rachel here and there but it really tires me out and I need a break. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I go swimming and by Thursday I am sore so it is good.

Ian has adjusted to his job and it is kinda strange to think of him working in an office setting. They are having a pizza party during lunch and if Ian had had a football shirt he could have worn jeans but alas his first paycheck has not arrived yet so he was unable to buy one last night. Hopefully by next time he will have one. He is hoping that his first check will arrive in the mail today. Once he gets his first full five day check then he can work on a budget. This first check is for three days, the second will be for four as it was Labor Day week and then finally a five day check. He is continuing to work for McDonald's on Saturday and Sunday. I am so proud of him.

Rachel has decided to work on Sunday nights this semester. Since she went through her money so fast and we can not repay her immediately she is needing a source of income. Just one night a week should not be that bad. She is enjoying most of her classes. The one that she is struggling with is in her major, of course. She will work it out though.

David is still struggling to stay ahead in the coursework. Learning to teach something new is never easy. Social Studies is not the challenge, science is. He will eventually get ahead and more comfortable with it as the year goes on.

Me, I need to get motivated to use my time more wisely. It is a struggle right now with me hurting so much. The Lord will be with me as I work on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018