Fall ..... where are you?

I don't know about you but I am so ready for fall. I am tired of high 80's low 90's weather. It seems the last couple of years summer comes early and stays late.

I look forward to:

leaves turning colors
cool mornings
long sleeves but not quite sweater weather
Canadian Thanksgiving
then .... American Thanksgiving
getting ready for winter
getting ready for Christmas

I honestly get ready for Christmas year round. It just makes it so much easier. I am not as far along with getting ready for winter then I would like to be right now. I need to go to the farmer's market and do some more canning. I want to check out Palmer's Produce also. I want to try to can carrots this year. My dream is to be able to avoid the grocery store during the winter if I can help it. David is really good picking up a little of this or that, so is Ian. I need to make a list of what I still want to do.

Comments

  1. it is still too warm for my preference in OKLA. too. It is low 90s and I am ready for cooler weather, and sure hope to stop running that expensive AC soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018