October's Goals

Ahhh, October 1 and finally the weather is starting to feel like fall. I have decided that I need to spend my time more wisely and have a plan of attack. I will try to list my goals and I hope to revisit them from time to time to see how I have done.

Homemaking:

-clean blinds and make curtains for laundry room and craft room
-clean hardwood in living room
- clean ceiling fan in living room and craft room
- look into getting new light fixture for kitchen dining area (I think ours has a short)
- go through my clothes and cull out those that don't fit or I don't wear

Feeding The Masses:

-rearrange and manage better my home canned goods
- make and can barbecue sauce
- make and can pinto and black beans
- inventory deep freeze, cull what is freezer burnt
- inventory pantry and rearrange for better usage
- inventory freezer/fridge so all can be used before spoilage
- make a weekly menu and try to stick to it to avoid last minute panic

Crafting:

- work on grocery bags (christmas gifts)
- finish crocheting blankets
- cross stitch ornaments
- finish ornaments so they can be used

Personal:

- continue water aerobics 3x a week
- stay focused on weight loss
- read my bible more


I know that this looks like a lot and I know I may not do all of it but it is a starting point

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018