Days are just flying now ......

I can't believe it has been so long since I have written here. December is just moving at top speed - Christmas is 9 days away and I still have a lot of sewing to do. David's last day with the students is today. Tomorrow is his last day at Wright Middle. I went with him yesterday and got a good amount of packing done. It has not helped that they had snow days Monday and Tuesday this week. Rachel is with him today to hopefully finish packing up. We are hoping to move everything to Gra-Mar Middle tomorrow. The animals are coming home for at least the break. So tonight we will start playing host to: 2 breaded dragons, 1 trantula, 2 geckos, 1 plated lizard, 1 skink and one other animals that I can't recall right now. The neon blue lobster and the snake both died recently. I need to make spots for them so they aren't in the way and the dog can't get them.

Are you ready for Christmas? I am about half way there. We have bought all we are going to and now it is time for me to shine. I wish I could get motivated sooner but oh well. Most go for now but I wish all of you a wonderful day.

Comments

  1. No, I still have a little shopping to do, but I don't like shopping so it has not got done early.

    I am already making plans for next year, to sew scrap quilts for my family and to concentrate shopping for those children shoe boxes that get sent to needy children.

    merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018