Week #10

Well it didn't take long to plan this weeks meals as I have no food money left and I must use what is in the house. Thanks goodness for my pantry. I had purchased extra slbl chicken breasts on sale last week as well as frozen pizzas as I was not home Friday night thru this afternoon. Dh didn't eat at home much while I was gone so most of the pizzas are left. Here is what is planned this week:

Breakfast:

cold cereal, eggs and toast, waffles


Lunch:

leftovers, sandwiches


Dinners:

hot dogs and mac salad
whole chicken (in the crockpot), stuffing and veggie
chicken stir-fry (leftover chicken from above)
meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggies
date night
pizza night
eat on the run


Snacks:

popcorn, fruit, pretzels


Recipes I want to try:

-chewy granola bars

Baking:

-pumpkin bread
-banana bread

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018