I am back .....

I am starting to feel a little better and now dh is getting sick again. Wow we just can't get a break. I basically missed the entire month of May. So sad. Just was our 28th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it has been that long already. We went to Cheekwood in Nashville to walk through the gardens. It is absolutely beautiful. We walked for two and a half hours and still didn't see everything. It was an absolutely amazing day weather wise which really helped also. We ate an early dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and then home for the night. By the time we finally got home my feet had swelled but it was still a wonderful day. Today I am working on this month's budget. Boy is it going to be a tight month. My birthday is next Saturday, thought I don't expect anything since money is tight also David has a workshop on the 4th which he will be on his own for lunch and then another class at the end of the month though it is only half a day. We are hoping to be able to go to Georgia to visit with friends for a weekend and Dh is going up to New Jersey to visit his sister at the end of the month also. If dd is able to pay me what she owes me things will be okay but I am not counting on it. She has an online class this month and can't even afford the textbook. Ugh We are going to borrow from our annuity to finance new flooring in the master bedroom, pay a small loan and to pay for his trip to NJ. We should find out this week or next if we will get it. We need to start tithing again because I don't feel right not giving God his portion. My food budget will have to go down in order to pay for everything. I will need to get more creative with what we eat. The doctor has put me on a new diet and it will be a challenge to keep going on a smaller budget. We are looking at $200 a month or less with dh home for the summer. More later on how I am going to work it.

Comments

  1. oh my, you were certainly sick for too long!
    I am glad you are getting back to normal.

    your finances sound tricky but at least you have a plan, I do much better when I have a plan and write things down, than when I just wing it.

    hope it all goes smoothly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018