Menus for Feb 3-9

I went grocery shopping yesterday so I had to have my menus done.  Yeah me !!!  Here is what it looks like for the week:

Sunday:  lunch - chicken, baked potatoes and veggie
              dinner - Super Bowl - chicken wings, french fries and veggie tray

Monday:  whitefish, coleslaw and veggies

Tuesday:  meatloaf, mashed potatoes and veggie

Wednesday:  meatball subs and coleslaw

Thursday:  leftovers

Friday:  Valentine dinner at church (not sure we are going yet)

Saturday:  Church committee meeting at one of the members not sure what I am going to take yet.


Breakfasts are choice of:  oatmeal, eggs and toast or cold cereal

Lunches are choice of:  sandwiches or wraps, mac and cheese or leftovers

For snacks I have chips and salsa or popcorn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018