Why is exercise so painful?

Yesterday I had the car so I went to the gym.  I usually have to wait on a ride so I was excited to be able to go on my own.  I worked out 35 mins on the treadmill then spent 10 mins on the weight machines.  Then, I don't know what I was thinking, I went to talk to a trainer about what I could be doing different to get results.  He showed me three different exercises and today I can barely move.  My thighs are killing me.  Walking hurts, stairs hurts and getting up from a chair hurts.  It is my outer muscles.  I took a very hot shower and that has not helped either.  After chowing me these exercises of course Levi tried to get me to sign up to work with a trainer weekly.  $180 a month for once a week !!!!!  Yikes !!!!!  I have to pass for now.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to move and get back to the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018