Menu for June 19 - 22

Okay,  I know I have dropped the ball with this and I hope to get better.  This is what I am planning for the rest of this week.

June 19
B - oatmeal
L - leftovers for me, hot dogs and slaw for dh
D - hamburgers and slaw

June 20
B - eggs and sausage
L - leftovers or sandwiches
D - grilled chicken salad

June 21
B - eggs and sausage
L - cabbage rolls for me, sandwiches for dh
D - hot dogs and slaw for dh, Muscle Milk for me at work

June 22
B - oatmeal
L - hamburgers and slaw
D - homemade pizza and salad

Snacks will be a choice of pretzels or popcorn.


I am still losing weight though it is a lot slower now.  I need to get back into getting to the gym.  Since the wedding I have not made it back but once.  I am trying to use what is in the house right now.  The only thing I need are hot dog buns for Friday night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018