A Relaxing Weekend

I was blessed this weekend to attend our Ladies Retreat.  Actually, I was cooking for it but I still got to participate and hear most of the talks.  The topic was "Finding Our Place" in the kingdom.  Talking about finding a ministry or area that we can plug into.  They were talking mainly about homeless women and those who are recovering from addiction and pregnant.  They were really interesting talks.

Our craft project for the weekend were quilt blocks.  They had chosen pink and purple fabric and we could pick any design we wanted.  I made two blocks as I was one of four who could sew ~ one was a maple leaf block and the other one was called "Railroad ties".  I really enjoyed planning, cutting and sewing it,

It was a wonderful weekend but back to reality it is.  I need to plan menus for the week ......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018