My $25 a week challenge

Starting June 1 I am going to try a pantry challenge as I have a lot in my freezers and pantry.  June seems like a good time to start as dh is home for the summer from school and we tend to travel in June.

Some of my self imposed rules:

1.  Items for grandson's care are not included.  Such as formula or diapers.
2.  Only food items, not cleaning supplies or paper goods.
3.  Farmer's market purchases will be included as this is food. ~smile~
4.  Eating out is a separate budget though we need to drastically reduce this budget line.
5.  Garden is already in place so it is not included.
6.  Dog food is included for now.

We will see if I am able to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018