Kroger Shop

When we got home from vacation my daughter took me grocery shopping.  So here is what I got.

18 eggs
1/2 gallon of milk
2 boxes of instant iced tea mix (dh will only drink this)
2 small bags of pistachio
12 cans of dog food
1.51 pounds of cabbage
2 pounds of carrots
5 apples
1 pkg of diapers

Spent:  $31.25
Minus diapers:  $5.49
Spent on food:  $25.76

Daughter took eggs, milk and most of our fresh stuff while we were on vacation.  I had put bread and buns in the freezer before I left so I didn't have to buy bread.  The dog food is 3 weeks worth as we only give her half a can at a time to take her meds with.  The pistachios were on sale really cheap so a treat for dh.

Hopefully won't need anything at least until Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018