God is Good

Alot of you know that I have been waiting to hear about my disability that I applied for almost two years ago. Well on Friday, July 25 I found out that I will be receiving my disability. I cried and cried. We (my dh and I)had just been praying about it just days before. It will most likely be a couple of months before I start to see it but it is coming. ~Praise God~

My ds Ian has decided upon a major and is returning to college. He realized that to find a full time jobs in this economic climate you really need at least college. He will be majoring in Criminal Justice. He is really excited and is looking forward to starting school in about a month. Now he is trying to get a few more hours from work. He has been averaging about 12 hours a week and he definitely needs more. It is nice that he finally listened to his mother's wisdom ~smile~. He will be taking 13 hours in the fall and 12 in the spring. Summer session looks good too so he can get caught up.

My dd Rachel leaves for college on August 20 and the packing has begun. She met her roommate and she seems like a sweetheart. They are so much alike it is scary. Her birthday is the week before she leaves so she is hinting about some things she would love to receive. Ha Ha We are trying to figure out the best way of getting everything up there. It looks like I will be calling UHaul.

The garden is still producing alot of tomatoes. About every other day now I am making at least a triple batch of salsa which is 16 pints. Had to go and buy 50 pounds of onions from Sam's because I was going through so many. I have alot used all of the ones that we planted in the garden. The hot peppers I have had frozen in the deep freeze from last years harvest. They loved the hot weather we had last summer and we harvested a bunch.

Well on to salsa making, maybe or maybe I will stitch on the Christmas gift that I am working on.....decisions decisions.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018