Meal Plan Monday

I am on the ball this week with my meal planning. It has been extremely hot and humid the last couple of days so I am miserable. I have breathing issues in hot weather so I have been trying to stay inside and not heat up the house. I went to the farmer's market last Friday so I am going to incorporate those items into my meals this week. I also picked my first cabbage yesterday. Yeah it is beautiful. Back to my meal plans.

Breakfasts:

eggs, bacon and toast
oatmeal
cereal
pancakes
boiled eggs

Lunches:

leftovers
sandwiches

Dinners:

hamburgers
grilled chicken salad with french bread
chicken stir-fry
BLT's
chicken, new potatoes and carrots
hot dogs and coleslaw
eating out Friday night

I should not need anything for this week grocery wise. I did some shopping over the weekend for cereal, popcorn and milk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018