Time to start giving thanks .....

Wow it is November already. Has this year been flying by. Are you ready for Thanksgiving yet? I have already celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving in October so I have had a rehearsal already. I though I would list some things that I am thankful for.

- I am thankful for my Lord and his saving message
- I am thankful for my dear, sweet, patient husband of 26 years. Here is hoping for more years.
- I am thankful for my children Ian and Rachel. As much as they frustrate me I love them dearly
- I am thankful for my on line friends and my friends irl
- I am thankful for our furry, noisy dog who keeps me on my toes
- I am thankful for my pain, that I deal with daily, for it makes me remember to be thankful for the good days and to slow down more.


I hope this helps you think of what you are thankful for during this month of blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018