Revisiting Feb. goals

It is the 2nd of March and it is time to see how I did last month.

1. Lose 5 lbs. = I only lost 1.5 pounds.

2. Cull through my clothes = I did a little bit more of this but still not done.

3. Get my taxes done as well as Ian's and Rachel's = they are all done but I need to fix Ian's and send it back out.

4. Pay down bills = Success !!!!!!!!!!!! I paid off two more bills for a monthly savings of $326.56. For the year so far: $439.56

5. Start Christmas gifts for 2011 = well I did some planning but did not finish the afghans.

6. Finish organizing coupons = I did get this done.

7. Stay in food budget = once again I was a little over.

Comments

  1. I think you've been quite successful. I've done well on some goals and others not much at all.

    guess we just have to keep at it. with grocery prices, we will really have to keep on our toes to stay on the grocery budgets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018