Meal Plan Week #5

Our weather is still crazy here. This morning dh and I had short sleeve shirts on and no coats. Wow !! This week I only have $30 for food so we are using mostly what we have on hand.

Went to the grocery store this morning and got the following:

1/2 gallon of skim milk
2 bags of salad mix
1 bag of pretzels
2 pkgs of sliced cheese
2 pkgs of pepperoni
1 pkg hot dogs
3 baking potatoes
2.1 lbs of bananas
1 bag of kiwis

Total after coupons: $20.39 I saved 29%. Not as good as some weeks but I just didn't get things that had coupons. One pkg of pepperoni and one pkg of sliced cheese went into the freezer.

Here is what I have planned to fix this week:

Breakfast: choice of cold cereal, muffins, oatmeal or toast

Lunch: choice of sandwiches, grilled cheese or leftovers

Dinners: -meatball subs
-chicken, baked potatoes, veggie
-chili
-spaghetti and salad
-pizza
-date night
-leftovers

Snacks: pumpkin bread, pretzels and popcorn, bananas

Simple meals for a yo yo week of weather. The chicken and the chili will be cooked in the crockpot. I love my crockpot !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018