Meal Plan Week #4

I have made it through the first full month January. Is it just me or is this year flying already? :) I have been trying different ways to list my meals for the week as they don't always land on the days that I have planned for. The saying in Tennessee is "if you don't like the weather, just wait, it will change real soon." We have already had some strange weather for January and we try to eat different things in different temps. I guess most people do - lighter things on warmer days. I can't remember when we had a chance of tornadoes in January, but last night we did. Really strange .....

Well on to my menu for the week ...


Breakfast:

choice of: oatmeal, cold cereal, muffins, pancakes or toast


Lunches:

choice of: sandwiches, leftovers


Dinners:

baked pasta and salad
chicken, stuffing and veggie
spaghetti and meatballs
tacos and spanish rice
chicken, mashed potatoes and veggie
white fish, peas and veggie
pizza night


Snacks:

choice of: popcorn, pretzels or chips and salsa


You might notice that we eat very little rice or mac and cheese. Thing is as much as I love both dh will not eat either. Every so often I make it for me and fix him something different. I guess the good thing is both of my kids will eat both. ~smile~ Same goes for cooked cabbage, I love cabbage rolls but dh will not eat cooked cabbage. I have had to give up eating some foods now that it is just dh and I because it doesn't make sense just to make it for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018