Meal Plan Week #7

Ok I hope everyone had a great weekend. Dh finally felt well enough to go to church yesterday. Meals for this weekend will come mainly from the pantry. I will be buying for Tuesday though.

On tap this week:

Breakfast: choice of:

oatmeal
cold cereal and banana
eggs and toast
muffins


Lunches: choice of:

sandwiches
leftovers
hot dogs


Dinners:

Sunday - chef salad
Monday - sloppy joes
Tuesday - steak, baked potatoes and veggie
Wednesday - chicken, stuffing and veggie
Thursday - spaghetti with meatballs
Friday - date night
Saturday - chicken, mashed potatoes and veggie


Snacks: choice of:

chips and salsa
cheese puffs
pretzels
veggies and ranch dip
popcorn

I still need to go and buy Tuesday nights steak and potatoes. Hopefully ds can take me when he comes by later. I will update when I get back from the store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018