Meal Plan Week #7

Well, I know I am a day late. Yesterday just got away from me. Here is what I am planning to fix this week for meals.

Breakfast: choice of:

oatmeal
cold cereal
muffins
eggs and toast


Lunch: choice of:

sandwiches
leftovers
grilled cheese and soup


Dinners:

Monday - mexican
Tuesday - hamburgers, sweet potato fries
Wednesday - chicken, mashed potatoes, veggie
Thursday - spaghetti and meatballs
Friday - date night
Saturday - homemade pizza
Sunday - crockpot chicken, mashed potatoes and carrots


Snacks: choice of:

cheese puffs
peanuts
pumpkin bread


I needed very few groceries this week. I did get 5 lb of ground meat, apples, cheese puffs, peanuts, luncheon meat, paper towels, toilet paper, 1 box of cereal, milk and eggs.

Comments

  1. nice to hear from you, and I know all about how days can get away from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018