August is half over already .....

When I was younger I always thought it was funny when adults said that the year is "flying by".  Now I am the one saying it.  This year does seem like it is flying by.  School has started for dh and will start a t the end of the month for dd.  Birthdays are coming up and then it will be fall.  I love fall !!!!  I can't say it enough -- I love fall !!!!!

The garden has not been producing enough so it is nice to say that I finally have enough tomatoes picked for a batch of salsa.  That shall be my project for tomorrow.  I actually think I have enough for a double batch.  Not sure when I will have enough again as the tomatoes are not turning really quickly.  We got some rain today so I am hoping that this will help the process.  I also have dried beans to can and to make barbecue sauce to can also.  I need to reorganize the pantry and write down what I have and what I need to can or purchase.  My goal is to have a three month supply on hand.

We got dh a new laptop and he is excited !!!  Finally he has his own.  He can do his work without kicking me off the Mac.  He got a Sony.  He is still playing with it to figure out what all it does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018