Wow It has been a month already ......

I didn't realize that it has been a month since my last post. Alot has happened. Dh goes back to work on Friday so we have been getting his classroom ready. He painted it this summer but got ambitious and painted sea life also. We did two sharks, a sea anemone, 2 starfish and a clown fish. Then he bought some other fish that he hung also. Yesterday I got his desk set up for him. It should be finished before he starts inservice. I have gotten more canning done last week. I canned 20 pints of salsa. This goes along with bread and butter pickles, zucchini relish and pickled beets. I have another double batch in the fridge ready to can but canning will have to wait a couple of days as I spent 5.5 hours in the ER last night. I have a chest strain and can not lift anything for a couple of days. It is affecting my left arm also. Rachel moves back home next month and I need to work on cleaning the dining room as this will become my craft room again and she will get her room back. She has just started packing as she is taking a class this month. It ends on August 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018