The Countdown Has Begun ....

My surgery has been scheduled for November 19.  Two weeks from Monday.  I have transitioned to my protein shake only with sugar free popsicles as my throat is still sore.  My ds joined a local gym and added me on his plan so I can go also.  Isn't he sweet ...... thinking of his mom.  Went for the second time today and did 30 straight on the treadmill and fifteen minutes of weights.  I am so sore but it is a good sore.  He has been going almost every night after work and has lost 9 pounds in one week.  I am so proud of him.

I am getting a glimpse of my new life.  Working out, eating cleaner food and sleeping well.  I am going to try to encourage my dh to walk on the greenway with me at least once a week.  It has markers to tell you how far you have gone and it runs beside a creek - it is very pretty.

I am needing to start thinking about Christmas.  As much as I dislike Wal-Mart I am looking at shopping there and putting it on layaway.  I already know what I am going to get both of the kids and their significant others.

So much to do and so little time left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018