Menus for week of Nov 11 - 17

Here is what I am hoping to fix for dh and dd this week.

Breakfasts:  protein shakes, muffins, cereal or eggs and bacon

Lunches:  ham sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or leftovers

Dinners:

- chicken stir-fry with noodles
- fish sticks, snow peas and corn
- meatball subs
- spaghetti with meatballs
- chicken, stuffing and green beans
- salmon, corn and snow peas
- leftovers

I have already spent $170 at the grocery store and I plan on going to GFS on Wednesday as they have turkeys for .49 cents a pound with a $25 purchase.   Anything over $140 will be taken off of next paychecks grocery money.  I am trying to get it where all I need to buy is milk or bread after my surgery next week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018