Struggling

This first week of protein shakes only has been brutal.  I have slipped at times not even realizing it until after it is done.  I have 8 days left before surgery and I need, no I have to, stay on course.  If my liver is not soft enough they will close me up and do it at a later date.  It is so hard to fix dh and dd food and not be able to partake.  I didn't think it would be this hard.  I have been going to the gym every other day and I am able to do more each time.  I went today and walked on the treadmill 20 minutes and did 20 minutes with weights at different stations.

I know I have lost at least 30 pounds but I am not seeing it when I look in the mirror.  Others have told me that I have lost which is encouraging I just wished I saw it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018