Menu Jan 20 -26

I know I am a day behind but I was struggling to get my menu done.

Sunday - lunch = eat out
               dinner - Zuppa soup with salad

Monday - chicken stir fry with noodles

Tuesday - chili with cheese

Wednesday - spaghetti with meatballs and salad

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - pollock, veggies and baked potato

Saturday - chicken, veggie and baked potato


Breakfasts will be a choice of oatmeal, eggs and bacon or cold cereal

Lunches will be a choice of meat sandwiches, leftovers or soup

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and joining. I joined your blog as well.
    I LOVE your background. Very pretty.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    - Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018