Saturday night

Today has been a wonderful, kinda lazy day.  I went to the gym and worked out 30 minutes then my wonderful ds and his fiancee took dh and I out for lunch.  After that I pittled in the kitchen and have been on line a little bit but nothing serious.  Dh is so exhausted after work each week that all he wants to do is sleep on Saturday.  It makes it hard to plan things.

I am hoping to stay up to watch the hockey game tonight (Preds) but we'll see.  It doesn't start until 9:30pm and by then I am usually ready for bed.

I need to see if the chicken is thawed yet and bag up the black beans before bed though.  Planning chicken fajita soup tomorrow.

Comments

  1. My dh is usually exhausted by Saturday too. It does make it hard to plan things, but I use that time to take my daughter thrift store shopping. :) we always have fun.
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018