The Garden 2013

One of the things we have worked on today has been plans for this years garden.  We need to expand it as I need to eat more fresh veggies and fruits then last year.  We are looking at making raised beds using concrete blocks that I am going to paint.  This should make it easier for me to keep them weeded and tended.  We are hoping to plant our spring garden next month (hopefully).  We are wanting to plant cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, winter lettuce, kohlrabi, beets and maybe even brussels sprouts.  I have ordered organic seeds that I will get in March so most of these will be plants that we buy at the Amish garden center.  Their plants are always awesome so I don't mind.

More plans to come soon.

Comments

  1. Very nice. :)
    This is the first year I won't be able to have a garden of some sort. Our new apartment doesn't have much of yard. I am going to try to grow potted tomatoes on my stairs and a kitchen herb garden. :)
    - Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018