Looking Ahead instead of Behind ...

This past year has been a rough one for our family.  We dealt with our fair share of disappointments and joys.  So today I will look ahead to 2015.

I normally do not make resolutions as I rarely get half of them done but this year I am determined to make some changes and I want to be held accountable.

Hopes for 2015:

1.  To get us financially stable.  This is a huge one as retirement is looming in the near future.
2.  We need to start eating better.  I know this is one that most people list but we are dealing with some health issues that make it vital that we do this.
3.  Learn to let go what I can not control.  The doctor once again, told me to destress recently.
4.  Meet my short term weight loss goals.
5.  Meet more of my monthly goals.


We hope to travel more in 2015 to see family and friends.  Now that both kids are married we feel that we can do this more now.

Hear is to a healthy and happy 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018