Review of January goals

It is time to review how I did this month with my goals.

Goals for January 2015

I am going to try this again and hopefully this year be more successful.

Home Goals:
1.  inventory pantry, deep freezers and fridge.  All "food stuffs" and plan menus around this first.
  I did this twice this month
2.  organize sewing room now that Christmas is over.   Did not get this done
3.  go through kitchen"gadgets" and get rid of what I don't use  Not done
4.  clean "room of holding"  started but not finished


Health Goals:
1.  start working out 3 x a week  big fail
2.  record what I eat and when to see patterns  I did start this process
3.  test blood sugar more regularly  not consistent
4.  cut down soda to 2 a day  Yes
5.  lose three pounds  I lost 1.5 pounds


Spiritual Goals:
1.  start reading my bible every day  yes
2.  listen to more worship music  yes
3.  participate in ladies class at church  yes


Relationship Goals:
1.  have two dates night with dh  we did
2.  try to set up a "girls day" to craft  this did not work out
3.  have ds and his wife over for dinner once this month  we did and enjoyed it
4  have dd and her husband over for dinner twice this month  We had them over once.

Kind of a mixed bag this month.  I have worked more than expected which did not help. Hopefully next month will be better.  I will post those goals tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018