Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018

Finally got to the store today though the roads were not as bad as I thought they would be.  Boy is it snowing now though.  Got what I need for the next two weeks except maybe fresh stuff.  Here is what I got:

Krogers:

hamburg buns
popcorn (free)
hot dog buns
hot dogs X 2
baby cereal
18 ct eggs
sliced cheese
tortilla chips X 2
wet dog food X 4
drink mix X 2
coffee - for school
slaw dressing
rotel tomatoes X 4
coke zero - 3 12pks
ramen X 20
canned mushrooms X 2
2 lb velvet cheese
carrots 1lb
mushrooms
.86 lb potatoes
ham lunch meat
veggie tray

Total spent:  $69.98

The ramen was on sale for .17 cents each.  Hot dogs were BOGO. I used Ibotta and will get back $1.35 for my purchases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!